Welcome to Kids & Company's Family Resource Centre - Webinars!
On April 29th, Debbie will join us live to share her personal journey through Covid as a mother and entrepreneur and provide insight into how she’s adapting her business to a ‘new normal’. Topics will include:
- HR guidance on how to support employees and handle layoffs with compassion
- Quick-launch strategies for moving fitness classes online and digitizing services (for the first time ever)
- How service-oriented businesses can find opportunity in community growth while revenue is halted
- First-hand experience accessing key financing and funding resources from organizations like BDC
- How to integrate home-schooling two young children into the mix!
Check out our on demand webinars with various industry experts – stay tuned to our social channels for new webinar release dates!
Work Life Balance with Parenting Consultant Sylvia Corzato
Sleep Strategies for Families with WeeSleep’s Akira Seuradge
The Journey of Parenting a Child with Special Needs with Julie Cole