Why Kids & Company?
At Kids & Company, our greatest priority is to ensure that we meet every child’s individual needs, providing a safe, secure and loving environment. Our experienced staff are experts in providing nurturing care that helps deliver a positive learning experience. Below are some of Kids & Company’s unique offerings that add immense value to our families.
- Quality, flexible and customized options of child care ranging from 1 day/week to 5 days/week
- Standard hours are 7 a.m. – 6 p.m. Extended hours are provided at select locations
- Ability to travel with child(ren) and use another Kids & Company location – business or pleasure
- No late fees!
- Discount for multiple children attending
- The Kidco Standard: a set of protocols that serve as a baseline for protecting the health and safety of our families and that we build on by region for that area’s particular needs. Click here to learn more
Emergent Learning and Programming:
- Cue-based learning incorporating proprietary programs ranging from:
- Other program pillars:
- Hot lunch and 2 snacks provided. Nutritious, made-from-scratch, ethnically diverse foods with a focus on family-style dining. Special dietary requirements included in meal plans. Plus, Grab N’ Go Program which provides healthy snack options for children on their daily ride home!
- Nutrition/food-based curriculum (children will learn the basics of Canada’s Food Guide and the food groups with emphasis on vegetables, fruit, protein, dairy and grains)
- Significant investment into our facilities, classrooms and equipment to provide environments conducive to safe discovery, adventure, learning and relationship-building
- Webcams offer parents the opportunity to look in on child via a password-protected website
- Daily reports
- Opportunity to attend various family events, parent workshops, date nights and shopping days
- After-hour babysitting (evenings and weekends) offered by trained Kids & Company educators
- Birthday parties
- Kidco Work co-working
- and more!